A fun, informative and affordable two-hour class, using current national guidelines.
Perfect for parents, parents to be, nannies, babysitters - anyone who cares for a little one.
A hands-on class - easy for Spanish speakers - written material in Spanish provided.
Your pre-crawling baby is welcome!
• Learn to recognize an infant, child or pre-teen in distress.
• Learn to perform emergency measures for choking.
• Learn to perform CPR on infant or child who is not breathing or is without a heartbeat.
• Learn hands-on techniques, working with infant and juvenile manikins.
• Be confident that you can handle an emergency for infants to pre-teens.
• Handouts including Safety Tips and CPR/Choke-Saving "At -a Glance"
• Certification Card issued at the end of class, through CPR Family
Classes sell out -
please register in advance to be secure your spot
(Click Dates/Locations for details)
- Apr. 27 Marin
- May 11 Marin
- May 21 Marin
- June 8 Marin
- June 27 Marin
- July 30 SF
- Oct. 29 SF
- Nov. 19 SF
"Thank you! I took your class when I was pregnant, and it saved my son's life! When he was 6 days old, he turned grey... I gave him the rescue breaths you taught us, and he immediately responded... We ultimately spent 3 nights in hospital with him. He's fine now, and you'd never guess he'd had a problem!"
Vicky K. Marin
Secure Credit Card or E-check Payment online